I think the most astonishing thing that I've learned about writing in an online team, is that we were able to do it in a shared document, whenever we wanted to. No meetings at the library. No Dewey Decimal System to contend with. We didn't really have to meet at all, we could just contribute when it was convenient to our schedule. All of our research was at our fingertips. This is what I love about technology.
Sometimes writing alone, you may run out of ideas or only see one side of the situation. Their are so many different perspectives on every subject. Having two others to share ideas helped immensely.
All in all, it was somewhat nerve-racking. I was afraid if I were to make an error, it could mean a bad grade for my classmates. However, it worked out and I am happy with the result.
No comments:
Post a Comment